All notable changes to FAIRshare are documented here.
- You can now submit your datasets to Figshare using FAIRshare. This is currently only enabled for local and new datasets. Support for GitHub repos and for publishing new versions of datasets to Figshare is coming soon.
- Added support for the ability to select
Upload typefor Zenodo.
- Storybook integration has been added for components used within FAIRshare. View the library and the storybook.
- FAIRshare will now focus on the currently open app instance if a user opens multiple instances of FAIRshare. This should prevent issues that can arise from the server side.
Curated with FAIRsharebadge has a new url that we can support better.
- Updated Zenodo metadata text to better fit the context of the form.
- Fixed an issue where the
codemeta.jsonfile had an incorrect key for the first release date.
- Add support for a user to submit their own unique identifier in the
codemetafor a dataset.
- Switch the server check full screen loading spinner to a card style notification for better usability.
- Added a way to notify the user if something went wrong with the update process for the backend.
- You can now register your software application on bio.tools directly using FAIRshare. This is a great way to have your application in a public registry.
- FAIRshare now has badges! Wohoo! When you finish submitting your data you will be prompted with a badge that you can add to your GitHub repository.
- Fixed an issue where a tool to show the size of the screen was being displayed on the app if the backend server didn't load fast enough.
- Fixed an issue where buttons provided by Element Plus were being overwritten by Tailwind's css reset.
- Fixed an issue where a comment added by FAIRshare to the
CITATION.cfffile was not being shown in the UI.
- Fixed some bugs where the wrong keyword was being displayed when previewing metadata files.
- Updated some analytics events to better understand who is using our software for future grant applications.
- You will now be warned when you select a GitHub repo that doesn't have the appropriate permissions. This should prevent you from accidentally uploading to a repo that you don't have permission to.
- Added a button to let you view the repo if you decide to not publish with FAIRshare.
- Added support for reading pre-existing
codemetafiles directly from your GitHub repository.
- Fixed an issue where app log files were not being created in the correct location.
- Fixed an issue where incorrect file keys were being read from the
- Fixed some issues where certain GitHub repositories were not returning a license correctly. This was causing FAIRshare to assume an invalid license existed on the repository.
- Fixed an issue where an publishing a new version of a Zenodo deposition where no orcids for authors were provided could cause the app to freeze.
- Added indicators to show when FAIRshare is updating to a new version.
- On Linux the backend server was not being bundled correctly. This has been fixed to start on app launch.
- Fixed an issue where the splash screen on macOS was rendering a shadow.
- First stable release of FAIRshare.
- Added the ability to upload your dataset to Zenodo with the appropriate metadta.
- Added support for curating GitHub repositories to Zenodo.