All notable changes to FAIRshare are documented here.
- Fixed an issue where the
codemeta.jsonfile had an incorrect key for the first release date.
- Add support for a user to submit their own unique identifier in the
codemetafor a dataset.
- Switch the server check full screen loading spinner to a card style notification for better usability.
- Added a way to notify the user if something went wrong with the update process for the backend.
- You can now register your software application on bio.tools directly using FAIRshare. This is a great way to have your application in a public registry.
- FAIRshare now has badges! Wohoo! When you finish submitting your data you will be prompted with a badge that you can add to your GitHub repository.
- Fixed an issue where a tool to show the size of the screen was being displayed on the app if the backend server didn't load fast enough.
- Fixed an issue where buttons provided by Element Plus were being overwritten by Tailwind's css reset.
- Fixed an issue where a comment added by FAIRshare to the
CITATION.cfffile was not being shown in the UI.
- Fixed some bugs where the wrong keyword was being displayed when previewing metadata files.
- Updated some analytics events to better understand who is using our software for future grant applications.
- You will now be warned when you select a GitHub repo that doesn't have the appropriate permissions. This should prevent you from accidentally uploading to a repo that you don't have permission to.
- Added a button to let you view the repo if you decide to not publish with FAIRshare.
- Added support for reading pre-existing
codemetafiles directly from your GitHub repository.
- Fixed an issue where app log files were not being created in the correct location.
- Fixed an issue where incorrect file keys were being read from the
- Fixed some issues where certain GitHub repositories were not returning a license correctly. This was causing FAIRshare to assume an invalid license existed on the repository.
- Fixed an issue where an publishing a new version of a Zenodo deposition where no orcids for authors were provided could cause the app to freeze.
- Added indicators to show when FAIRshare is updating to a new version.
- On Linux the backend server was not being bundled correctly. This has been fixed to start on app launch.
- Fixed an issue where the splash screen on macOS was rendering a shadow.
- First stable release of FAIRshare.
- Added the ability to upload your dataset to Zenodo with the appropriate metadta.
- Added support for curating GitHub repositories to Zenodo.