All notable changes to FAIRshare are documented here.
- You will now be warned when you select a GitHub repo that doesn't have the appropriate permissions. This should prevent you from accidentally uploading to a repo that you don't have permission to.
- Added a button to let you view the repo if you decide to not publish with FAIRshare.
- Added support for reading pre-existing
codemetafiles directly from your GitHub repository.
- Fixed an issue where app log files were not being created in the correct location.
- Added indicators to show when FAIRshare is updating to a new version.
- On Linux the backend server was not being bundled correctly. This has been fixed to start on app launch.
- Fixed an issue where the splash screen on macOS was rendering a shadow.
- First stable release of FAIRshare.
- Added the ability to upload your dataset to Zenodo with the appropriate metadta.
- Added support for curating GitHub repositories to Zenodo.